Thursday 28 November 2013

Production : Skills Development (EDITING)

I learnt loads of new editing skills during the making of our music video. The editing skills that I learnt vary from what I did at AS, because last year we didn't have to sync the footage to the sound track. 

In the last few weeks, I've further developed my editing skills. (shoutout to Attilla for helping me brush up my editing skills.) 

I have learnt how to; 
• Sync the footage to the actual song clip

• To add appropriate effects and transitions to the footage 

• Make clips appear lighter/darker

• Add text to footage 

• Fade out the audio

• How to render the music video & what rendering means

The skills that i learnt so far in media are very useful, because it allows me to participate in the editing of the music video.









No comments:

Post a Comment