Thursday 28 November 2013

Skills Development: From AS-A2

This year I believe I have put a lot more effort and thought into planning this production. I have been more organised and focused about meeting blogging deadlines, planning when to film, coming to workshop at least twice a week and getting editing done. I have definitely structured my work better and have been organised and known exactly what I wanted to video to look like. I have also been dedicated through the cold horrible weather.  how to make a gif


During A2 I was able to use a lot of different uses of ICT for my blog.
We created social media pages where people could track our progress and see what we've been up to and behind the scenes of our music video.
I have taken on bored my feedback and have acted on it as I want to do as well as possible to make my blog as good as I can.

Below I have a picture of what my teacher has said for feedback which has motivated me to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment