Friday 22 November 2013

Skills development

Planning our music video 'Eliza Doolittle' has been very successful this year as we were all organised and we knew exactly what we wanted to create.  We made sure we were fully organised by creating a filming schedule which was created on Time-toast. During the A2 year, I was able to create social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram to show the progression of my work to others. I also looked at other music artists such as Rihanna and Keyshia Cole to help inspire me on my music video. This is something I did not do last year when filming our thrillers.
I have also acted upon my feedback from my previous blogs and have blogged more frequently. I have also used a range of technology such as Prezi and animation storyboards to create my blogs.

Editing in the A2 year is very different to AS as this year I have learnt how to sync songs, add transitions, text and even increase the brightness of our music videos. I feel that I am very confident in editing as I gained knowledge in AS.
This image shows the feedback given from my teacher. My current grade is currently at a C which isn't too bad but for me to achieve higher I must work at my targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment