Wednesday 20 November 2013

STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN/ NEW SYNERGY

Last week our group looked through our clips that we had from when we went filming in the half term. We decided that the clips were not up to standard and that some of the shots we had were poor and could not be used as we had some clips where we couldn't even see myself (the artist's) face and some shots were out of focus and not enough movement. With that being said we decided that we would start again as we are determing to do well and have a successful video. As the artist in the music video originally my hair was short and straight but as my hair has changed since the first set of filming we have had to delete ALL clips of when my hair was short as I now have very long braids like this:
gifmaker As my hair is so unique and stands out, we decided to make this our new synergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment