Monday 20 January 2014

Evaluation: Question 1 plan

Question:  In what ways does your media products use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?



Within question 1, i will embed a couple of the youtube videos that have influenced the music video and include a few shots of albums that have influenced the digipack that i created. This will be successful because it will allow me to give a visual representation of how other videos and digipacks have helped my ideas formulate. Alongside this, i will talk about the music video theories and how they are present within our video and digipak.

In addition to this I will use a program such as Viola or IshowU to map out our video with others that have inspired me and it will allow me to compare and contrast the similarities between our music video and others. The way that these websites work are in a similar way to camtasia, it allows you to put a video in and add annotations of speech over it and to compare your video to another which will me a good way in helping me to answer this question. 





No comments:

Post a Comment