Saturday 18 January 2014

Q.1



 
 

H73T4m on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Jump cuts are used to contradict the pace of the song.
z9Mncp on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
I was inspired by  the Wanted 'Glad you came' video where there were jump cuts at the start of the video showing the different locations


YMIjqv on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Transitions used in our music video


 
 
Overall, I think my group stuck to the genre which is 'house' when creating our media products as people who are interested in house music like to listen to the beat of the song rather than the lyrics. So having a disjuncture music video makes it even more interesting for the audience. I was influenced by Eliza Doolittle who is also an artist of 'house' genre and I noticed that her album cover looked fun, bright and different. I also made  my digipack in this way and I feel that I have stuck with the genre and I'm sure that the audience will be able to tell that the album is of the genre of house from just looking at it.  

We used a range of camera shot types to identify and rebrand the artist.


sT087E on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Extreme close up shot of Jaleesa's Lips

GzVpsW on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Mid shot

izbd7m on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
High angle
fq1TcK on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Low angle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment