Thursday 23 January 2014

Evaluation: Question 3 plan

Question: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Within this question, I will outline how and  why I used all of these media technologies: 

• Cameras & memory cards - to film and save work
• Blogger - to research, plan and evaluate
• Apps and websites - displaying work
• Twitter & Instagram - Keep teachers updated with filming progress
• Final cut pro - Editing adding effects etc
• Photoshop & Quark express - construction of my ancillary products
• Internet - for research purposes 

In this evaluation question I will also use screenshots to portray how I did what I did during the making of my digipak and advertisement. Also, I intend on using time toast to create a timeline of the journey while creating my ancillary products and to help me account for all the developments and the production stages. 






dddd on Make A Gif

This is a gif of all the technologies that i've used throughout the making of the ancillary and the music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment