Thursday 16 January 2014

Question 1: Planning

Question: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

How I will approach this question and what I am going to say?



Theory
We used Goodwin's theory of a convention of a music video;disjunction.  This is where there is a little connection between the lyric and video or where the video contradicts the lyric. In "Candy Rain" video by Soul For Real, it sings about how it feel to be in love and the video is 4 boys dancing and singing.  The music video below will be the example I will use. 

 



Which Videos Influenced Me and Why?
One of the music videos that influenced me was Keyshia Cole "Trust And Believe". 

 
What I really liked from this music video and used a bit in our own is the camera angles. I liked how the camera was not scared to go in her face (close ups) and I liked how she was in control looking at the camera when she felt like looking. 

Digipak

 
This album inspired me for my digipak. What I really liked from this front cover is the positioning of Sevyn and I also like the positioning of the text and this is what I tried to copy but still making it like my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment