Thursday 9 January 2014

The making of my digi pack

I am currently, in the middle of designing my digi pack. So far, I am doing well and I'm not slacking. As you can see I have a lot of layers as I have a lot of images and text on my digipack. I had to make a few difficult decisions when deciding the type of image and font I'll be using on my digipack. On the front cover of my digipack, I have decided to put a picture of the artist looking very happy, enthusiastic to attract buyers. I have also made the artists name in a banner to keep my digipack consistent as I have listed some of the songs in one. I think its important to keep up with consistency as any changes can make the whole thing look bad. For the back cover, I decided to use a full shot of the artist and put the song tracks around her. I thought this idea is creative and unique as most albums have songs listed vertically. I have used the font called 'knitwits' because it is bold and attractive, it is also very easy to read. I have used black and white text which really go well with my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment