Monday 20 January 2014

Q.2


hKHXC0 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
This is a gif from Brandy ft Chris Brown- Put it down music video. The artist has braids and is showing it off by touching it and flicking it.
ufID4e on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Jaleesa is also rebranding her hair by touching it

Overall, I have a clear understanding of what synergy is and how to use it as I have kept my synergy consistent through all my media products. My two main synergy which are clouds and braids were shown in the music video, digipack and advertisement.
I have also used synergy on the advertisement and the front cover where I have used the same image.
  • Used the same text and font throughout the digipak and advertisement.
  • Same clothes worn on digipack and ad.
  • Same colour font
  • Same background































  • 








    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment