Friday 24 January 2014

Q.4

What have you learned from your audience feedback?
 I received feedback from my music video and ancillary work (digipak and ad). Feedback is very important as you're able to  make any changes before you release the final product.
Rough cut feedback
We received wonderful feedback for our rough cut. Members of our class said we had lovely locations, good shots, the graffiti was eye catching, there was good framing and everybody liked the use of pans and tilts in our music video. We were advised to not have our artist standing in front of a building as it looked like the buildings were coming out of the artists head. We took action and made sure we did not make buildings look as if they were coming out of Jaleesa's head when we next filmed. Click this link to watch our rough cut feedback #1 Click this link to watch our rough cut feedback #2

After the screening at the cinema feedback
The overall feedback was that we needed more outfit changes and more close ups. Other than that the editing and camera work was really good.
Click this link to view our feedback from our completed music video


After our screening of our music video at the cinema I decided to ask for feedback from two girls and 1 boy, so that I can hear a range of opinons from both genders.

 Ancillary Feedback
Feedback from my teacher of my ancillary work
I pitched my ideas of my digipack and advertisement to my teacher and requested feedback from her. I received very good feedback and my teacher liked the reason of my font styles and my colour scheme. The feedback I got was to change the name of the album. My album name is called "Jaleesa" and my teacher thought it would be better to call it "Jaleesa the album". This is because an artist would name their album their name if they already have previous albums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment