Monday 30 September 2013

Research- Reflection on Progress

I feel as if I am working harder this year and have already picked our song for our music video. I have started planning different types of costumes that I will possibly wear for the music video and this has allowed me to get a head start so that I don't fall behind when it comes to planning. I have already come up with the storyline for our music video and have started thinking about the different locations. I feel that I am much more focused this year and my AS grade has motivated me to do MUCH better this year. I want to make sure that I am able to meet deadlines and make sure that my blog is interesting as well as informative.

Mark out of 20 for ICT: 
At the moment I would give myself a 10 or lower for my use of different ICT.

  1. I believe that I should include more detail in my blog 
  2. Blog daily to prevent rushing to blog for deadlines
  3. Include more variety of ICT 

No comments:

Post a Comment