Monday 30 September 2013

Research- Skills Audit

In AS I believe that we had a lot more time to research what we wanted to do as we had a couple of months at the beginning of the AS year to learn about the rules and health and safety of equipment. However my research that I have to do for A2 had given me little time to decide on things as I have instantly had to work a lot more harder and focus more to make sure that I am meeting deadlines and starting and finishing blog posts.
My skills for researching have become much better and I know what I need to do this year to get a much better grade than I did last year. I can use different types of technology to include in my blog posts such as, prezi's, gif's and different types of slideshows to make my blog more interesting as well as informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment