Wednesday 4 December 2013

Digipack inspiration

After searching for album covers and digipacks from the 'house' genre of music, I've found a few examples of covers that I like. Below are a few examples of covers that I really like.



I like this album cover from Avicii because it is bright, but not too overpowering. I like the simplicity of the font also. I also like that is uses a person on the front, which the majority of house artists do not use on their albums/digipacks. This relates to our genre because it is very bright and vibrant. It looks lively and it goes well with the genre of music.








Another album cover that I like is this one by deadmau5. I like this because, once again it is so simple & I like the black background. Although the green is pretty bright against the background, I think it looks good and works well because of the genre of music is belongs to. 







Lastly, I also like this album by Swedish house mafia, because it goes with the initial monochrome idea that I had. I love it because it's so simple, and it shows that you don't need to make an album cover so bright and colourful to be eye catching. 






No comments:

Post a Comment