Thursday 12 December 2013

Planning: Photos That I Might Use

Today, we took some pictures of Jaleesa so we could use them for our digipak and advert. Here is my shortlist of the pictures that I might use:








 
These pictures where the pictures I would like to choose from to use in the front cover. I really like these pictures as the front cover because they are mid shots and i think that they are really nice and would catch people's attention. 



 

 

 

 


I would like to use these pictures for the inside of the digipak because like my plan drawing, I would like to create some sort of collage that would go across the inside. Maybe have a 8 picture collage with different pictures or have a 8 picture collage of four pictures that I would just switch up on one side. 











No comments:

Post a Comment