Thursday 5 December 2013

DigiPack trial


Using photoshop, I experimented using a various of tools to create a digipack. I used a template to create two box's for the digipack (one for the front cover and one for the back). I then chose a photo who is portrayed to be the artist and uploaded it to the template. I feel that I have used an appropriate scheme of colour. I have made the colour of the background of the back cover the same colour as the background in the photo of the artist. I have made the colour of the text consistent as the text "The Hype" is the same colour as the lips of the artist. I have made the text "Eliza Doolittle" in white writing with a black outline as the heart on the back cover has a black outline filled in with white. I feel that I have positioned everything on the digipack in the right place. As you can see, the artists name is larger than the name of the album. I did this so that the artist can get her name across the audience. I have decided to put the tracks on the album in a heart as her songs are about falling in love and breaking up. I have included the barcode and record label sticker which is positioned on the back of the back cover on the bottom on the right. However, due to the lack of time, I forgot to include a spine with the album number, album name and artist on. I also forgot to include the copyright info on the back cover. I'm happy I've made these little mistakes now as I will make sure I will not do this in my final digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment