Thursday 19 December 2013

Planning: Shortlist of fonts & Colours

After a bit of experimentation on photoshop with a few fonts, i have come down to a few that i think would possibly look good on the digipack. Below are a few examples of font that i applied to the artist's name.

  jaleesa2 on Make A Gif





I think that this is the best font that i have experimented with so far. I like this one because it is bold but still in that calligraphic style that i would like to use. I also feel that it doesn't look out of place so i'll probably be using this font for the artist's name.



I did try this bold font, because i feel like it was a change to all the other fonts that i was experimenting with because they were all a little similar. I like this font, but i'm not too sure that it goes well with the image that i have, so i will have to think about using this font



I liked this font because it was bold, however i thought that it looked a little bit childish, so i don't think i'll be using it.



This font was another one that i liked, however it is really small no matter how large i make the text. I like this font, but not on the name of the artist. I chose to apply this text to the album title 'The Hype' instead. This is because it's small, so it really doesn't matter and it also looks good in comparison to the other font that i planned to use for the title.




This isn't an experimentation of fonts, but it was an idea that i had. I decided to double expose two of the images that i have taken of Jaleesa. I like the effect that this has because it's different and isn't too bright because of the black and white image overlapping it.





No comments:

Post a Comment