Wednesday 11 December 2013

Interviewing Singer

After watching a few interviews of music artists, I thought it would be a good idea to interview Jaleesa (this will be recorded). I have prepared a few questions to ask Jaleesa who is playing Eliza Doolittle. I will be asking her questions which relate to the making of 'The Hype' music video.
I have been influenced from www.pigeonsandplaines.com to help with my interviewing questions.

Here are a list of a few of the questions  I will ask Jaleesa:
  1. Are you excited about your new album coming out?
  2. How is 'The Hype' music video going to be different to other music videos which are currently out?
  3. What have you learned about yourself since making this album?
  4. Where do you get your music inspiration and influence from?
  5. How do you like to spend your time when you are not making music?


No comments:

Post a Comment