Wednesday 11 December 2013

Ideas For My Digi Pack

This is just a quick explanation of where I got my ideas from for my digipak.

 
I really like this front cover because how simple but nice it looks. The striking pose on the front caught my eye and I like where it is placed. I also really like where all the text is placed. It uses all the available space that it has. I would like to get such a striking pose that will catch people's eyes.

 
What i really liked from this front cover is the way that the name "Eliza Doolottle" is written in like a curve. I would really like to use that style to write my artist's name at the center like that. I also like how colourful and playful it looks. Another thing that I would take from this is to make it my front cover colourful. Not over do it of course but make it as nice as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment