Friday 20 December 2013

'Pitch in a lift' feedback

After doing a small pitch to Rebecca she gave me some feedback on what I needed to improve for my actual digipak. She said that I needed to: 

• Come to a decision on my choices of colour because I was in two minds about whether I would use a monochrome theme or a scheme of colours.

• Adjust the track listing at the back of the digipak to make sure they are actually relevant to the genre of music that the cover belongs to. For this, I was advised to use the songs from Eliza Doolittle's actual album.

• To remove the artist's name from the inside of the digipack because it wasn't conventional. Instead of having the name there, I was told to make the images larger, so that they would take up the whole of the panel and I wouldn't have any awkward spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment